We are finally up and running yeahhh.
You will notice a few changes to the Salon to adhere to the covid guidance and keep us all safe.
- Appointments must be pre booked
- Please wait to enter the salon until your appointment time.
- If there are 2 people already in the reception space, please wait until 1 leaves.
- You must wear a face covering on entering the salon, and your therapist will be wearing a mask and visor. Screens are in place for manicure tables.
- You will be asked to rub sanitiser into your hands when entering the salon and when leaving.
- We will have allowed time to sanitise thoroughly between client appointments.
- There will be water available and disposable cups but no other refreshments. you are welcome to bring your own in and take away with you at the end.
- We will encourage contactless or online payments to avoid handling cash. you can leave a tip with your therapist and she will pass a container handled only by her.
- There will be a plastic box provided for your belongings which will be sterilised between use, however we ask that you bring minimal personal items on your visit.
- We will keep music volume on low to avoid the need for raised talking.
- We ask that you come alone unless it is absolutely necessary to have a companion in order to help adhere to social distancing.
- We ask that you do not touch any retail products and we will assist in any questions you may have.
- And lastly, if you see any area we could make an improvement on please let us know and give us a chance to make it right.
Please support small businesses and we will survive.
Massive love and hugs
Bernie, Natalie, Janine, Cara and our newest member Kim. Welcome on board